The Kenya tourism Students Association is a student led platform in its initial stages with a vision of being the leading link between tourism students and stakeholders within the country; bringing the cultural barriers that hinder the integration of tourism, thus the association intends to expose a lot of information from different students experiences and research projects, on culture, wildlife conservation, hospitality and lifestyle. It is expected that members from various universities will benefit from this through a lot of exposure as students will have access to current information and practical issues in the tourism sector.
Our objective which include
• Increase knowledge and experience sharing among tourism students in the country.
• Increasing regional awareness on the core tourism products of Culture, Wildlife conservation, Hospitality and lifestyle through carrying out research.
• Bridging the gap between students and other tourist stakeholders in the region.
• Placing students on a competitive edge as they will have knowledge of the industry on a regional level.
The Conference will be held in NAIVASHA and getaway will have a variety of activities where tourism students from various universities and institutions will be requested to actively participate. They will include
• Adventure programmes and team building
• 2 Days Conferences
• Students exchange programme
– Transport from Nairobi and back to Nairobi in a spacious & luxury safari van or bus.
– Scheduled Day Trips
– Park entry fees of designated places of interest by the Kenya Tourism Students Association (KTSA) Organising committee
– Full board accommodation & meals in a modernised hotel, camp or lodge.
– Applicable government taxes.
– Itinerary Bottled water whilst on Start and End of event to Nairobi.
– Optional activities like cultural visits, Balloon safaris, guided nature walks, etc
– Other optional extras such as beverages and drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
– Any other item not included.
(For students in Nairobi)
Students – Ksh. 3500
Alumni – Ksh. 4200
Lecturers- Ksh. 8200
(For students in Coastal Kenya)
Students – Ksh. 4800
Alumni – Ksh. 5500
Lecturers- Ksh. 8100
(For students in Western Kenya i.e Nyanza & Western provinces)
Students – Ksh. 4200
Alumni – Ksh. 5800
Lecturers- Ksh. 8800
(For students in Central and Eastern provinces)
Students – Ksh. 4500
Alumni – Ksh. 5200
Lecturers- Ksh. 8500
Cell: +254 741 228 436 or +254 727 715 474
Ask for payment mode to your respective university tourism association leaders.
“Connecting with Nature”
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, September 08, 2017 | 11:00 AM to Monday, September 11, 2017 | 11:00 AM
Venue & Address : Naivasha & Naivasha, Kenya
Kenya Tourism Students
Visited 126 times, 1 Visit today