WordCamp Nairobi is a casual, locally organized conference organized by the Nairobi’s local WordPress community. WordCamp covers everything related to the world’s favorite platform: WordPress.
WordCamp Nairobi will be held on October 14-15th at the Michael Joseph Center in Nairobi. It has a full schedule lined up for WordPress users, bloggers, content creators, SEO’s, designers, marketing people, and WordPress developers. This will be the biggest tech event in 2017.
Here’s what’s coming up at WordCamp Nairobi 2017:
– A full-day workshop for those who have never used WordPress before, developers, and freelancers who want to improve their freelancing.
– Two full days of talks (over 20 speakers from Nairobi and environs), sessions, networking opportunities, and opportunities to talk with experts and representatives.
– Even if you don’t use WordPress we have talks and workshops on general web technologies, SEO, content creation, branding, social media, branding, security, and more.
– A “Happiness Bar” staffed over the weekend by knowledgeable WordPress users to answer web related questions
– Great networking with hundreds of web and marketing people, including the after-party which is included in the ticket.
This event is also great for teachers, students, or for those working on the web. But even if you are a first-time WordPress user or have never used WordPress, WordCamp Nairobi is perfect for you.
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Saturday, November 04, 2017 | 6:00 AM to Sunday, November 05, 2017 | 15:00 PM
Venue & Address : Safaricom House, Michael Joseph Center & Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
Visited 295 times, 1 Visit today