About Your Trip
Discover what being a DreamTrips™ Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip to Nyeri, Kenya. Begin with a 3-course welcome dinner at Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge, a grand estate inspired by medieval architecture and the beauty of the nearby Aberdare Range, Mount Kenya and the Laikipia Plains. Spend the next morning among the diversity of flora and fauna found at the Solio Game Reserve, the scenic home to rhinos, zebras, buffalo, giraffes, impalas, warthogs, gazelle and many more indigenous species. The rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy, so explore a wide range of available activities, including yoga, swimming, cinema and horseback riding. Later, sit down to a delicious buffet dinner as the sun sets over the plains and hit the dance floor for disco night at the lodge.
What we love:
• Founded in 1970, Solio Game Reserve was the world’s first private sanctuary for rhinos and continues its mission to preserve endangered species.
• Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge features a dedicated Kid’s Kingdom, including a barrel train, trampolines, bounce castles, swings, slides and more.
• The history of Tafaria Castle, conceived by a local man named George Tafaria, is fascinating and inspiring. Its construction was meant to transform the poor rural community, and now countless visitors from around the world come here to enjoy the lodge and its surroundings.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by June 27.
• 3 days and 2 nights around Nyeri, Kenya.
• Half-day game drive and admission to the Solio Game Reserve and nature park; includes transportation.
• Disco night at the hotel with disc jockey entertainment.
• Welcome reception.
• Complimentary access to entertainment and activities at the hotel, like the pool table, cinema, swimming pool, PlayStation® games and more.
• Kid’s kingdom playground.
• Pillow gift.
• Complimentary 24-hour Wi-Fi connection.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
See itinerary for more information.
Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge is a tranquil, enchanting retreat located near Aberdare National Park, Kenya. Guests enjoy a wide variety of available activities, including game drives, horseback riding, chariot rides, bird watching, indoor games, hiking and much more.
• Outdoor swimming pool, yoga and goFit program.
• Restaurant, indoor bar, outdoor snack bar and outdoor grill bar.
Damsels Quarters/Damsels Plus Quarters/Knights Quarters/Manor Room accommodations with 1 king, with 2 extra beds available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
All guest rooms feature:
• En suite bathroom.
• Complimentary tea and coffee.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Damsels Plus Quarters feature:
Damsels Quarters/Knights Quarters/Manor Room feature:
• Television with DSTV.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Tafaria Castle and Country Lodge
65 kilometers from Nyeri towards Nyahururu, Kenya (39 kilometers from Nyahururu towards Nyeri)
Near Aberdare National Park, Kenya
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, August 11, 2017 | 18:00 PM to Sunday, August 13, 2017 | 16:00 PM
Venue & Address : Tafaria Castle & Country Lodge &
Visited 150 times, 1 Visit today