About Your Trip
Explore the natural wonders of Naivasha on this DreamTrip to Kenya. Begin your day with a boat ride to Crescent Island Game Park, a tranquil island sanctuary on Lake Naivasha that boasts more animals per acre than any other park in Kenya. See wild animals like zebras, giraffes, hippos, buffalo and a wide variety of birdlife as you take a guided walk through the park. Enjoy a picnic as you admire Lake Naivasha’s scenic landscape of volcanic rock hills and forested escarpment that line the horizon.
Enashipai Resort & Spa offers plenty of activities to keep everyone busy. During the day, lounge by the large outdoor pool or walk through the lush gardens and down to Lake Naivasha for some bird watching. Kids can enjoy the indoor and outdoor playgrounds while adults can play tennis, basketball or try the golf putting green. For more adult fun, your hotel offers complimentary entry to its on-site Wave Nightclub.
What we love:
• Lake Naivasha was once home to Joy Adamson, best known for writing the 1960 best-seller “Born Free” about her experience raising an orphaned lion cub named Elsa.
• There is no fence around Crescent Island, allowing wildlife to come over from the mainland as they are displaced from their habitats by land development and population growth.
• Fresh-water Lake Naivasha has the highest elevation of the Rift Valley lakes at 1,884 meters above sea level.
• Thought to have erupted last in the 1860s, Mount Longonot is an extinct stratovolcano that can be seen from Crescent Island.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by July 07.
• 3 days and 2 nights in Naivasha, Kenya.
• Lake Naivasha boat ride to Crescent Island; includes snacks, a walk with animals, boat ride and entry to the island.
• Sundowner welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
• Complimentary pillow gift (1 per person).
• Complimentary access to the hotel’s Wi-Fi, swimming pool, game room, fully equipped gym, children’s playground and tennis, volleyball and basketball courts.
• Complimentary entrance to Wave Nightclub at the hotel.
• 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
See itinerary for more information.
Surrounded by the scenic beauty of Great Rift Valley and Lake Naivasha, the award-winning, family-friendly Enashipai Resort & Spa offers a relaxing getaway from busy city life. The Maasai word “enashipai” translates to “place of happiness.” Guests can stroll through the on-site Enashipai Maa Museum for a glimpse into the history of the Maasai people.
• 1 outdoor pool and fitness center.
• Siyara Spa.
• 1 restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and 1 coffee shop.
• Complimentary entry to the Wave Nightclub.
• Fully equipped gym, and tennis, volleyball and basketball courts.
• Golf putting green.
• Children’s playground.
• Complimentary parking.
Fountain Executive Room accommodations with 2 twin beds (children can stay with parents and the hotel will provide extra beds in the room).
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Fully equipped kitchenette.
• Extra TV in the living room.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Minimum age to check-in is 18.
Enashipai Resort & Spa
Moi South Lake Road
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, August 18, 2017 | 20:00 PM to Sunday, August 20, 2017 | 16:00 PM
Venue & Address : Enashipai Resort & Spa &
Visited 142 times, 1 Visit today