About Your Trip
Marvel at the flora and fauna of north-central Kenya on this exciting, DreamTrip. Head out on an exhilarating morning game drive in Shaba National Reserve with an expert guide who will help you discover the park’s unique natural wildlife and vegetation. Have your camera ready as you traverse the secluded and unspoiled terrain, where small dik-dik antelope dart across the savanna, vervet monkeys scamper beneath the shade of the trees and immense flocks of exotic birds can be spotted around every bend. Also take advantage of your free time at the hotel to enjoy sumptuous al fresco dining with a gorgeous forest backdrop, simply unwind in your luxury accommodations, or consider treating yourself to a tranquil spa experience.
What we love:
• The remote location of Shaba National Reserve helps to preserve its pristine landscape. The park’s plentiful water supply sustains an impressively diverse ecosystem.
• Shaba National Reserve was one of the main filming locations for the classic movie “Out of Africa,” which won an astounding 7 Academy Awards®.
• Each guestroom at Sarova Shaba Game Lodge features a private balcony overlooking the river and game park.
This trip will close by November 10.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights at the Sarova Shaba Game Lodge in north-central Kenya, as well as:
• 2-hour morning game drive in Shaba National Reserve; includes transportation, driver and guide.
• Welcome reception.
• Pillow gift.
• Access to 24-hour Wi-Fi connection at the lodge.
• Access to the swimming pool, board games, pool and other activities at the lodge.
• 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), approximately 202 miles (325 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge is set amid a lush forest oasis in the center of Shaba Game Reserve. Its location on the bank of the Ewaso Nyiro River makes it an ideal spot to view wildlife drawn to the water. The primitive yet pristine surroundings are perfectly complemented by the lodge’s luxury accommodations and services.
• 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
• 1 outdoor swimming pool.
• Tulia Spa.
• Numerous activities including table tennis, water volleyball, badminton and more.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Chalet-style accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Guest-room refrigerator available upon request.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby, and internet access in the guest rooms for a fee.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge
Shaba National Reserve, Kenya
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, December 15, 2017 | 6:00 AM to Monday, December 18, 2017 | 4:00 AM
Venue & Address : Sarova Shaba Game Lodge &
Visited 161 times, 1 Visit today