About Your Trip
This exhilarating DreamTrip takes you to Western Kenya to explore one of Africa’s most spectacular and diverse ecosystems. Venture out on a morning game drive in Maasai Mara National Reserve, a sea of open savannas boasting breathtaking vistas and abundant wildlife. Regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s nature-viewing areas, the reserve’s endless plains are home to nearly 100 species of mammals, reptiles and amphibians, as well as around 500 bird species in every size and color imaginable. With your camera in hand, follow your experienced guide through the awe-inspiring terrain to spy exotic animals in their natural habitat, including wildebeests, gazelles, zebras and more.
Take advantage of leisure time at the camp by feasting on sumptuous al fresco dining, bird-watching, playing mini-golf, going fishing and more. Or, simply unwind in your comfortable tent accommodations and treat yourself to a tranquil spa experience.
What we love:
• Maasai Mara National Reserve is known for its profusion of big cats and is considered to hold the densest lion population in the world.
• The reserve is the spot of the annual migration of more than 1.5 million wildebeests.
• The rolling open plains of the Maasai Mara 24.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Maasai Mara, Kenya, as well as:
• 2-hour game drive in Maasai Mara Game Reserve; includes transportation and guide.
• Welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
• Complimentary use of the camp’s swimming pool.
• 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), 153 miles (246 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Located in the heart of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve in Southwest Kenya, the Sarova Mara Game Camp offers an up-close-and-personal experience of the African landscape and its abundant wildlife. Accommodations offer stunning views of the Mara plains filled with a variety of wildlife. Nearby attractions include trips to the Isokon Maasai Cultural Village, hot-air-balloon rides and winding nature trails through the park.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 outdoor swimming pool.
• Spa facilities.
• Table tennis, mini-golf, and volleyball and badminton courts.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Tent accommodations with:
• 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• View of the Mara plains.
• Large beds.
• Permanent shower and toilet.
• Permanent roof and zip-out front.
• Refrigerator available upon request.
• Complimentary 24-hour Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby (limited downloads).
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Sarova Mara Game Camp
Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, September 15, 2017 | 10:00 AM to Sunday, September 17, 2017 | 8:00 AM
Venue & Address : The Maasai Mara Game Reserve &
Visited 178 times, 1 Visit today