About Your Trip
Families and friends will have a blast playing outdoor games and beach-themed sports in Mombasa. Nyali Beach is a top destination that draws locals and travelers to its white sands and coral-laden waters. Voyager Beach Resort offers a variety of fun activities, including beach soccer and volleyball, and other games such as croquet and tug of war. Stretch out on the beach or by a pool while soaking up the Kenyan sun. Dine on delicious cuisine and watch captivating entertainment such as live music, dancing and acrobat shows.
What we love:
• The Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama visited Mombasa during his 1st voyage to India.
• Fort Jesus — only 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the resort — is a UNESCO World Heritage site built by the Portuguese in the 16th century.
• Once a major trade stop, Mombasa continues to be Kenya’s largest port.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Mombasa, Kenya, as well as:
• Complimentary activities at the resort, including table tennis, water polo, basketball, tennis, aqua aerobics, beach volleyball and soccer, tug of war, croquet, board games, darts and more.
• Complimentary family entertainment and animation programs at the resort, such as themed parties; culinary events; and music, fashion, comedy and acrobatic shows.
• Welcome reception with complimentary drinks.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the resort is Moi International Airport (MBA), approximately 10 miles (16.5 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your resort.
Voyager Beach Resort is a ship-inspired seaside escape, featuring beautiful wooden furniture and a variety of water sports. Nearby attractions include Haller Park, Mamba Village Crocodile Farm and the 18-hole Nyali Golf & Country Club.
• 3 restaurants, 1 snack bar and 4 bars.
• 2 pools, 1 children’s pool and 1 whirlpool.
• Parisian-inspired salon.
• 2 tennis courts and 1 sand volleyball court.
• Table tennis, video games, billiards, darts and other assorted games.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Garden View Cabin accommodations with:
• 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior Garden View Cabin accommodations with:
• 2 queen beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children.
All accommodations include:
• Air conditioning.
• Electronic safe.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Voyager Beach Resort
Nyali Beach, Mombasa 80100, Kenya
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, September 08, 2017 | 10:00 AM to Sunday, September 10, 2017 | 8:00 AM
Venue & Address : Voyager Beach Resort, Nyali Beach, Mombasa & 82596, Mombasa, Kenya
82596, Mombasa, Kenya
Visited 154 times, 1 Visit today