About Your Trip
On this incredible DreamTrip, journey to a Kenyan landscape of expansive grasslands, lava fields and natural springs. Your adventure begins with a morning game drive in Tsavo West National Park. There, you may encounter free-roaming wildlife that lives on this vast nature reserve, including the “Big Five” — buffalos, elephants, leopard, lions and rhinos. Explore the Mzima Springs where hippos gather to drink from the crystal-clear water. Discover the immense Shetani Lava Flow formed by a volcanic eruption only a few hundred years ago. Later in the day, the adventure continues with a 2nd game drive, this time in the late afternoon for a different perspective of the landscape.
What we love:
• Tsavo West National Park is home to the one of the largest rhino sanctuaries in Africa.
• An underwater viewing gallery at Mzima Springs lets visitors see the hippos in action.
• The Leviathan Cave within the Chyulu Hills — a mountain range between Amboseli National Park and Tsavo West National Park — is among the longest lava tubes in the world.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Tsavo West National Park in Taveta, Kenya, as well as:
• Morning and afternoon game drives; includes transportation and visits to Mzima Springs and Shetani Lava Flow.
• Welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the lodge is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), approximately 173 miles (278 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and the lodge.
Family-friendly Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is in the Tsavo West National Park, a popular place in Africa for safari-goers. A stone exterior and thatched roofs give it a distinctly Kenyan look. From the terrace, guests marvel at views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Chyulu Hills, and the lodge’s own waterhole where elephants, buffalos and other game gather.
• 1 central dining room, 1 bush dining area and 1 rock-built bar overlooking the waterhole.
• 1 outdoor pool and sundeck.
• Business center and curio shop.
• Beauty therapy and massage services (at an additional cost).
• Locally sourced food.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• Twin and double beds. Extra bed is available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children.
• Hairdryer and safes available in the reception area.
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Guest-room refrigerator upon request.
• Complimentary 24-hour Wi-Fi.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Tsavo West National Park, Taveta, Kenya
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, August 11, 2017 | 10:00 AM to Sunday, August 13, 2017 | 8:00 AM
Venue & Address : Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Tsavo West, Kenya & Tsavo National Park, Mombasa, Kenya
Tsavo National Park, Mombasa, Kenya
Visited 153 times, 1 Visit today