Have your mini vacation in Mombasa on Friday by SGR and come back by Sunday rejuvenated and ready for work!
* Everything is catered for including your return SGR tickets and hotel transfers!
Date: 25th – 27th August 2017
Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Accommodation: PrideInn Express Nyali, Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort
* PRIDEINN EXPRESS NYALI
– Citizens: KES 10,000 pp on Half Board
* FLAMINGO BEACH RESORT & SPA
– Citizens: KES 16,500 pp on All Inclusive
* PRIDEINN PARADISE BEACH RESORT
– Citizens: KES 19,800 pp on Half Board.
DETAILED ITINERARY: –
Safari Day 1:
Departure to Mombasa from Syokimau terminus at exactly 9am in the morning via the Madaraka Express SGR train. Arrive at the Mombasa terminus where you will be picked and transferred to your respective hotels. Arrive at your hotel, check in, refresh and have lunch and the afternoon at your own pleasure. Later have dinner then a chat, a beach walk, a swim etc as you welcome the night.
Safari Day 2:
The photography fanatics can catch the sunrise shots on this day! Later, have breakfast at own pleasure and later engage in swimming, beach walks, beach games. Optional activities like snorkeling, sky diving etc. can be arrange at extra cost. Dinner and overnight at respective hotels.
Safari Day 3:
After the morning breakfast, spend the morning at leisure. Check out and be transferred to the Mombasa terminus for your onward scheduled train to Nairobi.
a) 2 nights’ accommodation in respective hotels.
b) World class buffet meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) and a complimentary soft drink.
c) SGR return train ticket on economy class per person.
d) Free access to high speed Wi-Fi in all hotels.
e) Free shared transfers to and from the respective hotels.
c) Any extra activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
d) Any other deviation from the itinerary.
_END OF OUR SERVICES_
1. Kindly confirm your booking by paying the full amount through our Lipa Na Mpesa Till No. 787617. Payment has to be made not less than 5 days prior the date of travel to facilitate in getting the tickets.
2. The client organizes for their own transport from their homes to the Syokimau station.
3. All clients are advised to arrive at the station by 7.00 am in the morning.
4. Should any client extend their stay (and this had not been previously communicated when booking the tickets), they will forfeit their return tickets and transfers too.
For more information:
– Call/Text: 0772 633 545/0734 499 600
– WhatsApp: 0723 473 053
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Big Five Adventure Safaris – Unleash your spirit of adventure!
Who is it for?All ages – Family
Tickets : How to get tickets?
At the door: If available. – call & check if available
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, August 25, 2017 | 5:00 AM to Sunday, August 27, 2017 | 8:00 AM
Venue & Address : Mombasa & Mombasa, Kenya
The Big Five Adventure Safaris
Visited 278 times, 2 Visits today